Need help choosing a comforter? Ask a bedding nerd!
Just tell me a little more about how you sleep and what you're looking for. For example:
"I'm a hot sleeper who lives in Southern California. I want a blanket that's light and fluffy like a down comforter but I can't stand anything that makes me sweat. Is there a comforter that's under $200 and right for me?"
I will personally go through each of your questions and suggest a couple comforters for you. Be sure to let me know...
- When do you want to use your comforter? (summer/winter/all year round)
- What size comforter are you looking for? (twin/queen/king/cal-king)
- Are you a hot or cold sleeper?
- What is your budget? (<$200,<$400,<$1000,$1000+)
- What's the most important factor for you? (looks/customer service/warranty/warmth/lightness)
- Are you in the USA or overseas?
- Any other questions or concerns?
The Best Brands Based On Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Sort the list of comforters by clicking the up/down arrows at the top of the table.
*Prices quoted at the time of publication. Current prices may vary.
|Name||Brand||Rating (5 is the best)||Warmth||Country of Origin||Allergy Safe?||True Baffle Boxes?||Retailers|
|Made in USA||Yes||No||Check Prices|
|Light Warmth Deluxe Down Comforter||Down Comforters||4.4||Summer||Made in USA (Covering made in China)||Yes||Yes||Check Prices|
|Light Weight Comforter||Pacific Coast||4.7||Summer||Made in USA||Yes||Yes (Levels 3 and 4 only)||Check Prices|
|Luxury White Goose Down Comforter||Pacific Coast||4.3||Year-round
|Made in USA||Yes||Yes||Check Prices|
|SuperLoft™ Deluxe Comforter||SuperLoft||4.1||Year-round||Made in China||Yes||Yes||Check Prices|